This group chat is provided for the sole purpose of improving the communication between club members. As such, club members are to be defined under the following terms:
- Financial member
- Life member
IMSC is fully aware that this may exclude people who are on engaged on the fringes of our membership. A one month period of extension will be allowed on group chat participation; with clear communication to be provided externally from the group chat, outlining if a former member is likely to be removed from the group chat.
Under certain condition, the above eligible members may be temporarily or permanently removed from the group chat. These conditions are at the sole discretion of the IMSC committee and do not necessarily require explanation or allow for appeal.
Rules of Conduct
The purpose of the Community is to voluntarily exchange information and social interaction with fellow club members. You expressly agree not to use any part of the Community to:
- post content that is unlawful, malicious, misleading, defamatory, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, libelous, objectionable, inappropriate, improper, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- act illegally or unethically or use for any illegal or unethical purposes;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule, regulation or policy;
- collect or store personal data about other users.
You are solely responsible for the content of your computer and any transmissions you make when using the Community.
Limitation of Liability/Indemnity
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL IMSC BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF ANY PART OF THE COMMUNITY, OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IN ANY PART OF THE COMMUNITY OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PART OF THE COMMUNITY, EVEN IF IMSC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify IMSC of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. IMSC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account.
You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information. If you voluntarily disclose information, e.g. a telephone number or an email address, in the Community, that information may be collected and used by third parties to send you unsolicited messages, advertisements or for other purposes. IMSC does not control the actions of such third parties and is not liable for those actions. If you disclose personal information in the Community, you do so at your own risk.
IMSC may amend these Terms at any time and from time to time, for any reason or no reason and with or without notice to you. You manifest intent to accept any amended terms if you continue to use any part of the Community after such amended terms have been posted. You may not amend these Terms without the prior written consent of IMSC.